Browse Digital Heritage
- (-) Remove Education and Curriculum filter Education and Curriculum
- Families (189) Apply Families filter
- Health, Disease and Mortality (44) Apply Health, Disease and Mortality filter
- Labor, Training and Outing (38) Apply Labor, Training and Outing filter
- Leaving Genoa (35) Apply Leaving Genoa filter
- Coming to Genoa (15) Apply Coming to Genoa filter
- School Operations (3) Apply School Operations filter
- Sioux (141) Apply Sioux filter
- Shoshone (19) Apply Shoshone filter
- Chippewa (15) Apply Chippewa filter
- Arapahoe (6) Apply Arapahoe filter
- Oglala Sioux (3) Apply Oglala Sioux filter
- P.R. Sioux (3) Apply P.R. Sioux filter
- Shoshoni (3) Apply Shoshoni filter
- Crow (2) Apply Crow filter
- Pine Ridge Sioux (2) Apply Pine Ridge Sioux filter
- Winnebago (2) Apply Winnebago filter
- Chip (1) Apply Chip filter
- Cree (1) Apply Cree filter
- Pine Ridge (1) Apply Pine Ridge filter
- Potawatomi (1) Apply Potawatomi filter
- Santee (1) Apply Santee filter
- Shawnee (1) Apply Shawnee filter
- Record of Pupil (203) Apply Record of Pupil filter
- Registration and Schedule Card (41) Apply Registration and Schedule Card filter
- Vocational Record Card (41) Apply Vocational Record Card filter
- Letter (23) Apply Letter filter
- Prevocational Record Card (20) Apply Prevocational Record Card filter
- Certificate of Promotion (8) Apply Certificate of Promotion filter
- Certificate of Transfer (7) Apply Certificate of Transfer filter
- Student Permanent Record (4) Apply Student Permanent Record filter
- Note (3) Apply Note filter
- Transcript (3) Apply Transcript filter
- Receipt (2) Apply Receipt filter
- School Materials (2) Apply School Materials filter
- Desertion Report (1) Apply Desertion Report filter
TopicEducation and Curriculum
SummaryRegarding H. Bogard's agreement with Oliver Nelson.
PeopleMr. Peters, Oliver Nelson, H. Bogard
TopicComing to Genoa, Education and Curriculum
SummaryRegarding the enclosed transcript of Margaret Two Bulls and her satisfactory progress at Rapid City Sanitorium School.
TopicComing to Genoa, Health, Disease and Mortality, Education and Curriculum, Leaving Genoa, School Operations
SummaryRegarding S. Toledo Sherry's April 1922 report to the Commissioner of Indian Affairs of his activities as Genoa's Day School Inspector.
TopicEducation and Curriculum, School Operations
SummaryRegarding attending the N.E.A. conference, end of year programs, and changing the tribal affiliation listing of Lewis Hayes from Winnebago to Santee.
TopicEducation and Curriculum, Leaving Genoa
SummaryProgram booklet for "Bits O'Blarney" operetta performed by students as part of the 1929 commencement celebrations.
TopicComing to Genoa, Families, Health, Disease and Mortality, Education and Curriculum
SummaryAn unknown school Social Worker discusses school record, family information, and status on several children attending Genoa and their families.
TopicComing to Genoa, Families, Health, Disease and Mortality, Education and Curriculum, Labor, Training and Outing
SummarySchool Social Worker Lucile Hamner discusses Albert Jones' history during the periods between October and November 1932. References his family history, family situation, and the status of enrollment at Genoa.
TopicEducation and Curriculum
SummarySchool Social Worker Lucile Hamner reports that Edna was a former student at Genoa now a student at the reservation school.
PeopleEdna Dust, Lucile Hammer
TopicComing to Genoa, Families, Education and Curriculum
SummarySchool Social Worker Lucile Hamner reports on Donald Evans' school record as well as the education of his parents.
PeopleDonald Evans, George Evans, Cora Evans, Lucile Hamner
TopicLeaving Genoa, Education and Curriculum
SummaryDocument states that student Susie Romero did not attend gym class, but was not marked absent for any other classes.
PeopleSusie Romero, Lena Bratton