Browse Digital Heritage
- (-) Remove School Operations filter School Operations
- Coming to Genoa (118) Apply Coming to Genoa filter
- Leaving Genoa (98) Apply Leaving Genoa filter
- Student Finances (39) Apply Student Finances filter
- Families (36) Apply Families filter
- Health, Disease and Mortality (27) Apply Health, Disease and Mortality filter
- Discipline and Punishment (10) Apply Discipline and Punishment filter
- Education and Curriculum (3) Apply Education and Curriculum filter
- Labor, Training and Outing (1) Apply Labor, Training and Outing filter
- Omaha (17) Apply Omaha filter
- Santee (13) Apply Santee filter
- Winnebago (11) Apply Winnebago filter
- Ponca (10) Apply Ponca filter
- Yankton (7) Apply Yankton filter
- Shoshone (3) Apply Shoshone filter
- Blackfoot (2) Apply Blackfoot filter
- Rosebud Sioux (2) Apply Rosebud Sioux filter
- Yankton Sioux (2) Apply Yankton Sioux filter
- Arapahoe (1) Apply Arapahoe filter
- Cree (1) Apply Cree filter
- Piute (1) Apply Piute filter
- Rosebud (1) Apply Rosebud filter
- Sioux (1) Apply Sioux filter
TopicComing to Genoa, Health, Disease and Mortality, Education and Curriculum, Leaving Genoa, School Operations
SummaryRegarding S. Toledo Sherry's April 1922 report to the Commissioner of Indian Affairs of his activities as Genoa's Day School Inspector.
SummaryRegarding the unpaid monies for "sal soda" provided to Genoa and the response to the Commissioner of Indian Affairs that that no related records could be found, and that all financial accounts were forwarded to the Indian Office when Genoa closed.
PeopleMr. Cunningham, Gabe E. Parker
SummaryRegarding the acceptance of Wilbur Decors into Genoa in light of his home conditions, provided that the money for transportation is not covered by Genoa, which is unable to pay those funds at the present time.
PeopleF. T. Mann, Wilbur Decors, Sam B. Davis
SummaryRegarding "enclosed" blank Attendance reports and further administrative instructions to D. R. Scott concerning them.
PeopleD. R. Scott, F. T. Mann, S. Toledo Sherry
SummaryRegarding a possible former mistake or misunderstanding about the number of eligible Genoa pupils on Omaha and Winnebago reservations.
PeopleSam B. Davis, Mr. Bost
SummaryRegarding a misunderstanding about statistics on delinquent pupils who are not residents of Nebraska, as well as praise for Sam B. Davis's recent radio address.
PeopleSam B. Davis, S. Toledo Sherry
TopicHealth, Disease and Mortality, School Operations
SummaryRegarding the Semi-Annual Report's arrival and gratitude for the work (and excellent calligraphy) of recipient Harry M. Smith.
PeopleHarry M. Smith, S. Toledo Sherry
SummaryRegarding a misunderstanding about statistics on delinquent pupils that occurred on a recent phone conversation.
PeopleS. Toledo Sherry, Sam B. Davis
TopicStudent Finances, School Operations
SummaryRegarding poor financial state of Genoa Indian School.
PeopleE. J. Bost, Sam B. Davis